Machine Workshop Room
|Machine Workshop Room|
As seen while going towards Top Field
|Proximal To||Cross Dorm|
|Founder||Leslie James Goddard|
|Other Names||Old Art Room|
The room is seen after entering the School Gate on the main driveway to Top Field Gate before Goddard Pavilion on the right hand side. It is used for Machine Workshop Hobby as well as a storage and parking area.
This building first used as an Art Room, was built around 1957. Prior to this, the Art Room was located on 1st Floor of Lyon Hall (Main Building), in what is today the Lyon Hall (South) Dormitory. Around 1963, Bengali classes were also held here because the art master, Mr. Sudhir Nath Munshi (Initials: SNM) also taught Bengali.